WIPMo PSEUDO SIGN UP Right Here, Y’all!
It sounds like everyone is NaNoWriMoing this November. Writing a whole new novel in the month of November sounds like fun. But November is like twelve minutes away. It’s something I would be all over and I swear I would do it…if only:
1. I wasn’t working on edits or revisions that are taking up ALL THE SPACE in my heart and brainz right now.
2. I wasn’t boobs deep in a WIP that I just can’t lose focus on–especially for a newbie or I’ll LOSE everyyyyything!
3. It didn’t already take every ounce of self-control to not self-edit like a freaktasticle only to get a whopping 200-458 word-count in 30 minutes for #writeclub on a Friday night. 50K+ in a month for a brand new project?! Geeeulp.
4. I had a free live-in nanny
5. I had Jake Gyllenhaal and Gisele Bundchen taking turns massaging my back
Then I could totally do NaNoWriMo right now. Instead, I am going to get amped up for everyone else doing it. I have no problem cheering on the NaNoers. I am
jealous in awe of anyone who can write so fast, footloose and fancy free! GOGOGO You!
Also, I am going to use November as WIP Month. I’ve got to finish my WIP that I’ve been half slacking on and half letting life and other shenanigans get in the way of. And it looks like there are other peeps who are in the same clippership as I. Yay.
Let’s finish what we started guys.
So, who’s with me? Ya with me guys? Everybody WIPMo! Well, Everybody who’s not NaNoWriMoing anyway.
Let’s use the comments section for a PSEUDO SIGN UP.
Name or Fake Name.
Category and Genre.
Current Word Count.
Goal or Estimated Word Count til you write “THE END.”
One sentence to describe what you’ve got going on.
Then throw up your twitter handle (if you want) so you can get secret surprise #WIPMo check-ins from your fellow writers!
WIPMo is pretty chill but sometimes the crack of a whip is fun! I’ll put up a blog each Sunday night so everyone can check in that night or on Monday with their current stats!
Don’t forget to follow the #WIPMo hashtag and check in Sun night or Mondays on this blog. Our last check in will be Dec. 1.